Where for art thou SlackBoy

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

Now I keep getting asked "Where are you now? Why haven't you graced our presence with your majestic calves. True our partners find it harder to lust after you, which we find grateful, but nonetheless, we miss you SlackBoy"
Now don't worry my lil star-struck fan base, for I am not completely gone. For I now call a mountain top mansion of cheap pine and tin home. And am one of the chosen that worships upon the altar of trail building, and carve out of the mountainsides sweet womanly curves of dirt and rock.
For once, tho I have been digging trails for years, I am actually being paid for doing what I used to do on my day off, for free.

Here's a small sample of what I/we have been doing..........














6 Comments & cheeky remarks:

Angry October 25, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

woah, we gotta get ourseleves to Nelson to test ride these trails.

Tiger October 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

BLR Weekend rampage to Nelson????

T Rex October 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Back-to-back it with the Coppermine Epic. Would make for a dream weekend

SlackBoy October 28, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Coppermine is the wrong time of the year tho. Doing nationals.

Day dreamer October 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

How do we get on those trails? Will sleeping with Slacky do it? Cause that would like two dreamy wins.

stEalth /\/\[]de October 30, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

those trail pics are what wet dreams are made of.....

  © Blogger template Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP